New Mexico Personal Trainer Business, Training and Certifications
You have found the website that has solutions for new, experienced and master fitness trainers.
The personal training is booming, and you are now at the site which will give you every resource you need to become a New Mexico certified personal trainer, grow your New Mexico personal training business, and learn the best strategies for marketing your business.
Do you feel stuck in your current job? Are you searching to bring some new energy to your life? A career in New Mexico as a personal trainer may be just the job for you.
The career reports make it clear: the fitness industry is booming. More than ever people want to get in shape and feel better about how they look. Many people are held back because they believe they need to look like a bodybuilder in order to be a personal trainer. This simply isn’t true. Health has many faces and body shapes. As the industry continues to grow, gyms around New Mexico including Gold’s Gym International and LA Fitness are hiring our graduates. Here are a few reasons why:
(1) Since 1992 the National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association has been evolving and growing. Roughly 10% of our over 55,000 members are from outside the US. As the world continues to globalize, the brands that do the best are those who are respected not just nationally but internationally.
(2) Many of our graduates in New Mexico are not only certified as a personal trainer through us, but because we offer them additional certifications they’ve been able to open up their careers and engage new clients. Here are a few of the programs our certified personal trainers also study:
- Mixed Martial Arts Conditioning Coach Certification
- Triathlon Coach Certification
- Heart Rate Performance Specialist
- Fitness Nutrition Coach
- Sports Nutrition Specialist
- Biomechanics Specialist
Along with these programs, there are other specialties such as Kids Nutrition, Yoga, Pilates and Group Fitness. Often, building and retaining a client base means staying diverse and constantly developing upon what you can offer. This leads us to:
(3) Although our primary goal is to equip you with the tools you’ll need to be an elite personal trainer, we know well the importance of marketing. This is why we also offer help in areas such as scheduling appointments, website development, social media promotions and even 1-1 chats with award-winning educators in the fitness industry.
Here are your New Mexico personal trainer career resources:
New Mexico Personal Trainer Certification: If you are a new NM personal trainer or experienced, you need to check out the NESTA (NCCA accredited) Personal Fitness Trainer Certification.
New Mexico Personal Trainer Business Coaching: Get free personal training business, marketing and social media training videos. Ask about our Personal Trainer Success Blueprint for just $1.
New Mexico Personal Trainer Nutrition Certification: Quickly expand your personal trainer business when you offer nutrition coaching and consulting.
New Mexico Personal Trainer Business Development Resources: Visit this site if you want a complete list of the essential tools, technologies and resources for your personal training business.
New Mexico Personal Trainer Fitness Boot Camp Business: Fitness boot camps are big business. Check out this turn-key fitness boot camp business.
New Mexico Personal Trainer MMA Business: Expand way beyond the typical personal trainer with our MMA conditioning certification.
New Mexico Personal Trainer Martial Arts Workout Certification: TACTIX is the ultimate martial arts fitness business.
New Mexico Group Personal Training Business: IMPACT is a complete group personal training business.
If you are thinking about becoming a personal trainer, are a new personal trainer, or a veteran of the NM personal training industry, you can make more money and dramatically grow your personal training business by partnering with John Spencer Ellis and Beachbody. Click the Beachbody image below for details.
Counties in New Mexico